Ship switch

janecambridge

I was suppose to be on the Grand in the same cabin 03 Premium Oceanview for a B2B in August 2021.They had switched the Grand to the Regal. I had to wait 2 weeks before I knew where they put us.  They gave us a BE balcony (no price change) since Regal does not have any Oceanview.  They gave us 2 different cabins on different decks.  My. Agent was able to get the same cabin for both.

I tried to get an upgrade with the Upgrade Sale.  I was told I had been upgraded when they switched from the Grand to the Regal.

• Thanks 1

I work with an agent.  I received an email telling me about the switch from the Grand to the Regal with a 2 week later date when the cabins would be assigned.  Around that time I checked my Personalizer and found 2 separate cabin numbers for my B2B.  I called my agent right away and she had not received any notification at that time.

Check your Personalizer around Sept 30.  If it is not a cabin you want try to change right away before the ship fills up.

• Thanks 1

We were also booked on the Crown for a July 2, 2021 sailing (British Isles).  Princess told us our cruise had been cancelled and once Sept. 30 comes we can book on something else.  It sure seems to me that since they are the ones who cancelled the cruise we should have our fare and amenities honored on the new booking.  We'd like to take the Sky on June 19, but have no idea if it will be open or affordable by the time we are allowed to book.  This seems like a major screw job from Princess.  We are thinking of, once we get this squared away, changing our business back to Celebrity.  We're Elite with both lines, and maybe Celebrity will treat us right.  Very disappointed!!

• Like 2