Sky Princess Trans Atlantic September 2021

Woobstr112G

I sent an email to my travel agent, cabin booked for 7 day NE cruise is available.  Surprising, as I thought the better obstructed view balcony cabins on Emerald deck would be gone. 

Mid-ship are no obstruction and many times just a few hundred more than an inside.  You can't see down but straight out is a clear view, plus some have an angle so the balcony is bigger.

Glad to have 2 cruises booked, felt strange not to have any, I usually have 3 or 4 booked.

31 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

I sent an email to my travel agent, cabin booked for 7 day NE cruise is available.  Surprising, as I thought the better obstructed view balcony cabins on Emerald deck would be gone. 

Mid-ship are no obstruction and many times just a few hundred more than an inside.  You can't see down but straight out is a clear view, plus some have an angle so the balcony is bigger.

Glad to have 2 cruises booked, felt strange not to have any, I usually have 3 or 4 booked.

You can always make the booking to ensure you get the cabin you want and have your T/A take it over later.....

Bob