RCL's Quantum Class Ships: Solo Balcony Cabins

farmersfight

6 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Thanks. Interesting fact about RCL keeping Quantum over in Asia because of her success (good for her, RCL & the cruise industry as a whole). Fingers crossed 🤞 that there is at least a partial Alaska season this year.

I have a cruise "on my radar" (not open for booking yet) on Odyssey OTS (in one of those coveted studio balcony cabin of course) that calls at Coco Cay and Labadee. I'm interested in this particular cruise in order to experience RCL's private island & property (never been to either). Have you previously been to Coco Cay or even Labadee?

I haven’t been on Royal Caribbean at all yet! Naturally I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos about CocoCay and Labadee, and look forward to checking them out someday. But heck, right now I’d be excited to travel anywhere...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hallux said:

My one visit to Coco Cay was before the pier was finished so it was a tender port and many of the current amenities were not open.

That was probably a real good idea of RCL to build that pier so that they wouldn't have to tender there anymore. Takes the possibility of cancellations due to bad weather/seas like what is the case with NCL's GSC.

• 4 months later...

My experience with booking Studio cabins on Quantum class.  When first released, and for about 6 months after the studio will be priced at about $320/day and a standard balcony at $280/day.  Then the price of that studio drops to $220/day and the standard balcony stays the same.  The studio interior cabins almost never show up on the web, but booking a interior guarantee for one person will sometimes show the price of these cabins.  The prices do the same thing as the studio balconies.  Watch the prices 6-9 months out, as there has been a price drop then for each trip I've booked.