Strange Phone number in my Seabourn account

wesport

When I logged into my Seabourn account this am,  I found my telephone number was changed. I changed it back. I live in Florida , and the number in my account was a man in Missouri. Anyone have this happen. I know they were doing maintenance over the weekend. 

I had repeated problems with my name, address, phone number and date of birth. Since I couldn't change name and DOB, had to contact Seabourn Club and it was correctly addressed. But then, my address and DOB changed again. Once again got it corrected, and then once again, it changed. It has now been fine for probably about a month. They had no rationale why this was happening, but it all followed the changes they my to the account area. 

Hope yours  remains unchanged!!

3 hours ago, tjcox9 said:

I had repeated problems with my name, address, phone number and date of birth. Since I couldn't change name and DOB, had to contact Seabourn Club and it was correctly addressed. But then, my address and DOB changed again. Once again got it corrected, and then once again, it changed. It has now been fine for probably about a month. They had no rationale why this was happening, but it all followed the changes they my to the account area. 

Hope yours  remains unchanged!!

I changed it back then changed my password. We shall see.