Anyone else not booking or rebooking now?

EllieinNJ

I'll have to fold SOON on the B2B booked for the Escape starting Jan 16. Everybody in my group cancelled already and I still am holding on hope.

Grabbed a deal for next year's Jan cruise on a smaller ship the Sky for 9 days. Offering free gratuities for past guest and 2 cruise next coupons for a cabin with 2 people.

• Like 1

We just booked a cruise in August 2021.  We did this mainly because my sister, who often cruises with us, would lose over $3000 in cruise credit if she doesn't book by Nov. 27th--and she doesn't want to cruise alone.

Besides that, unique and wonderful itinerary with the (faint) possibility of being able to leave the cruise early and watch our football team in Dublin.

But, we all know and frankly expect that we may be cancelling before final payment in April.  At least she won't lose her cruise credit that way.  I'm afraid April will be just too early to be sure that we would be able to sail and enjoy the cruise with some normality.  

I know we can cancel up to two weeks before and receive cruise credit, but not wanting to chance that.

I have been and am once again rebooking. We just had cruise #4 cancelled (Dec 5) but we built up so much extra credit back in the first couple of cancellations when they did the 125% that we went from a $10K budget to a $17K budget thanks to our credit balance. With the additional 10% off, I've basically been able to keep rebooking us in the Deluxe OS w/Lg Balcony. We're not "port people" - just on the vacation to relax, so if there are a lot of restrictions, we'll have our really nice room with awesome balcony, the Haven restaurant and lounge right there, and we'll just relax. It'll be like a luxury hotel where every day the scenery changes. Even if we end up trapped (errr...quarantined) for any length of time, we'll be doing so in comfort and just work remotely from the ship.

Just reserved an early February cruise - that date range I'm sure is right on the edge, but Feb/early Mar is not super-marked-up yet in price and/or not sold out yet. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1