FCC Question

CruiserFLA

I received a FCC for $200 for a cruise that was cancelled by Celebrity in June, 2020.  I used the FCC toward a new booking on Celebrity Apex April 24, 2021 which was made previously with a $500 refundable deposit.   However, I recently decided to cancel that cruise about 30 days ago and received my $500 deposit back within 2 weeks. However, i did not get anything back from Celebrity for the $200 FCC that I had also applied to the cancelled booking.  I tried to use the same FCC toward the cost of a separate booking on Celebrity Apex  January 23, 2022, but I received a rejection notice from Celebrity indicating the FCC had already been used.  So... my question is... If a FCC is used toward a new booking that is subsequently cancelled, does the FCC get cancelled as well?  Appreciate any insight from anyone who may have had a similar experience. Thank you.  

The FCC should either be reinstated or be reissued.  You should call Celebrity or your TA to investigate.  The FCC should be good until the expiration date which I assume is 12/31/2021 for a sailing by 5/4/2022 since it was for a cancelled by Celebrity.

• Like 1