Joy 3/14 Sailing - Probability of cruising?

out2sea

Have so many air credits but still hesitant to book air.  Spoke with NCL yesterday and still unsure of March sailings and what it will look like.  I have 3 more days to move that cruise and keep all my perks.  Thinking, unfortunately, that may be the best option.  If NCL changes to just a shorter cruise, I would be stuck in Florida for a few days if air was locked in for a week.  As it looks now January and possibly into February may be canceled and or altered.  Test cruises hopefully will start in January.  Such stress!

3 hours ago, out2sea said:

Have so many air credits but still hesitant to book air.  Spoke with NCL yesterday and still unsure of March sailings and what it will look like.  I have 3 more days to move that cruise and keep all my perks.  Thinking, unfortunately, that may be the best option.  If NCL changes to just a shorter cruise, I would be stuck in Florida for a few days if air was locked in for a week.  As it looks now January and possibly into February may be canceled and or altered.  Test cruises hopefully will start in January.  Such stress!

It's hard to say, but I think the odds of your sailing are much better than ours. We were supposed to cruise on the Joy 03 Jan 2021 but cancelled last week. NCL does look to be poised to start trial sailings soon, which is an encouraging sign. Best of luck on your cruise!

On 5/31/2020 at 8:57 PM, GetOurCruiseOn said:

Great!  Did you sign up for the meet and greet or the pub crawl that I put together for that sailing?  Hopefully we can meet up this cruise!

I have not signed up for M&M yet.  Fingers crossed we may be able to sail.

In his interview, Del Rio said that the fleet won’t be fully back for 6-9 months. 

That being said, We’re booked on the Joy in April and hope that it is one of the early restarts. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/cruise-bookings-rise-on-coronavirus-vaccine-news-norwegian-cruise-line-ceo-says.html