Retreat sundeck area on Reflection

cl.klink

4 minutes ago, cl.klink said:

Anyone been on it?  Is there any elevator access or do you have to use the stairs to access it?  

Any comments about it, in comparison to retreat sundeck area on other ships?

- Joel

I am fairly sure Reflection does not have a retreat deck yet.

Re S class ships which have been Revolutionised.

Equinox (only partially revolutionised) one floor only and you have to walk up one flight of stairs to get there. You can do this inside or outside the ship. I found the inside stairs less demanding. The deck has no water feature, is breezy at sea, has no bar and has limited shade. On the positive side the furnishings were very pleasant and the service excellent. They served light, pleasant snacks at lunch. 

Silhouette, (should have been on her last month). Over two floors with a spa tub but no pool. It does have a bar area. From the pictures I have seen the area seems much more spacious than Equinox. Hopefully someone who has been on her (rather than expected to be on her!) can confirm. Re access, I am fairly sure the lower area (where the bar and spa pool are) can be accessed without steps but the upper area cannot. There seems to be plenty of sunbeds in both areas so probably not an issue.

As the ongoing Revolution process doesn’t seem to have dates now no idea when Reflection will go in. We were on her a couple of years ago. As she has more guests than the other S class ships we did find the pool area busy on sea days. After saying that we did have a fantastic cruise on her and would happily cruise on her again with or without a retreat deck.

Have not experienced M class Retreat Deck but I am fairly sure only Millie and Summit have one as yet.

Hope that helps...

1 minute ago, chemmo said:

I am fairly sure Reflection does not have a retreat deck yet.

Re S class ships which have been Revolutionised.

Equinox (only partially revolutionised) one floor only and you have to walk up one flight of stairs to get there. You can do this inside or outside the ship. I found the inside stairs less demanding. The deck has no water feature, is breezy at sea, has no bar and has limited shade. On the positive side the furnishings were very pleasant and the service excellent. They served light, pleasant snacks at lunch. 

Silhouette, (should have been on her last month). Over two floors with a spa tub but no pool. It does have a bar area. From the pictures I have seen the area seems much more spacious than Equinox. Hopefully someone who has been on her (rather than expected to be on her!) can confirm. Re access, I am fairly sure the lower area (where the bar and spa pool are) can be accessed without steps but the upper area cannot. There seems to be plenty of sunbeds in both areas so probably not an issue.

As the ongoing Revolution process doesn’t seem to have dates now no idea when Reflection will go in. We were on her a couple of years ago. As she has more guests than the other S class ships we did find the pool area busy on sea days. After saying that we did have a fantastic cruise on her and would happily cruise on her again with or without a retreat deck.

Have not experienced M class Retreat Deck but I am fairly sure only Millie and Summit have one as yet.

Hope that helps...

Thanks,

- Joel