Check in for Feb 21 Liberty says proof of prior test required.

firefly333

2 hours ago, Hammergirl said:

My question is if you test positive and are unable to sail, will they give a full refund and not an FCC. 

And IF this policy is enacted, wonder if you get any $$$ returned (if one person comes up positive onboard and cruise is immediately cancelled)? 

"The CDC May Require Full Ship Quarantine for Single Positive Case"

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23962-the-cdc-may-require-full-ship-quarantine-for-single-positive-case.html

Edited by SeaHunt

51 minutes ago, SeaHunt said:

And IF this policy is enacted, wonder if you get any $$$ returned (if one person comes up positive onboard and cruise is immediately cancelled)? 

"The CDC May Require Full Ship Quarantine for Single Positive Case"

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23962-the-cdc-may-require-full-ship-quarantine-for-single-positive-case.html

If that is the mandate then you can almost rest assured that you will need to plan 3 weeks out of work for a one week cruise. The virus will get aboard.

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

If that is the mandate then you can almost rest assured that you will need to plan 3 weeks out of work for a one week cruise. The virus will get aboard.

Do I still get double loyalty pts for extra days if they keep us onboard?  If so, bring it on, i dont work.

.... though tbh I read the cruiseline has to make arrangements with a hotel or some place in whatever port. That ship with the frenchmen, the positives went to a prearranged hotel. After the princess fiasco I actually dont think the plan is to allow us to stay in our cabins if someone tests positive.

Edited by firefly333
  • Haha 1