Viking Mars & Neptune on Roll Call

Heidi13

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Andy,

We just pulled the trigger on a B2B on Mars in 2022 - in checking the Viking roll call section I'm not finding either Mars or Neptune.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for sharing your extensive seafaring and cruising experience with us - I am an avid reader of your posts!

42 minutes ago, soundcruiser said:

Hi, Andy,

We just pulled the trigger on a B2B on Mars in 2022 - in checking the Viking roll call section I'm not finding either Mars or Neptune.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for sharing your extensive seafaring and cruising experience with us - I am an avid reader of your posts!

DW experienced a similar problem with her Apple product. I googled how to clear the Apple browser's cache/history, as I suspected it was going first to saved links before going to the actual website.

Once I figured out the Apple OS, she had the new ships appear in the Roll Call.

Don't know which browser you use - I use Chrome & Win 10 and it is an easy and quick process. No doubt regular Apple users will find their process just as easy, but took me a few minutes.

Let us know how you make out

Thanks, Andy!  When I searched using the "Find Your Roll Call" tab for all cruise lines, it worked! I had just been using the  "Find Your Viking Ocean Roll Call" tab at the top of the VO forum, which had not worked, but does now! Go figure - I swear the computational machines have a good chuckle at my expense every now and then. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, soundcruiser said:

Hi, Andy,

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2503-viking-neptune-roll-calls/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2502-viking-mars-roll-calls/