Paradise Dry Docked how long?

Lesnpaula

My recollection from an early-December release was that the Carnival Paradise, sailing out of Tampa, was in dry dock and all cruises thru the end of May had been canceled. 

Of course, we're booked on that ship in late June, which I figured was tenuous for multiple reasons now. But the last week or two, on the Carnival site, there's NO cruises available out of Tampa until November now. I've searched for other releases or cancelations announced on this ship/port, but can't find anything. 

Any clues for me? What am I missing? 

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

The plan drydock work might been delay pushing the work to a later day. New guidelines were also release that require a ship to complete the drydock work before sailings can resume

Sailings are listed for the Paradise out of Tampa starting in November, but we've received no guidance from Carnival on ours in late-June. 

I know for a multitude of reasons they are staggering announcing cancelations, I guess you think it's only a matter of time before my cruise joins that list? Or am I looking at this wrong? 

1 hour ago, quattrohead said:

Paradise drydock has been delayed until later this year. It is basically out of action until then.

I really hope it comes back to Tampa again, that was a convenient and fun cruise on a great ship.

While not a surprise (for many reasons), I hadn't seen that anywhere (and I've searched on Twitter and Google). Thanks for the info. When do you think Carnival will announce this?