Received my FCC, but not my husband’s

Received the email yesterday with the FCC for our canceled cruise, but it was only for my reservation. Have not received my husband’s (under the same booking, in the same cabin). Is each FCC sent as a separate email? Is it normal to receive one and then the second one later? Just want an idea before I have to wait on hold with RCI.

thank you!

10 minutes ago, kardut said:

Received the email yesterday with the FCC for our canceled cruise, but it was only for my reservation. Have not received my husband’s (under the same booking, in the same cabin). Is each FCC sent as a separate email? Is it normal to receive one and then the second one later? Just want an idea before I have to wait on hold with RCI.

thank you!

Call to find out.  In most cases but not all  if you get one e mail then both will have been issued.  Hold times are really not bad and most times lately non existent. 

15 hours ago, kardut said:

thank you!

They are sent as separate emails.  Does he have a different email address than you with Royal for the booking.

It should be available when you call them.

Thanks all...it did come to my husband’s email, but he didn’t see it until I asked him to look again 🙄

Now when I applied the second FCC to our next sailing, the balance mysteriously changed so that we still owe about $600 when it should have been paid in full (with a few dollars left over), so guess I’ll have to still call!

22 minutes ago, kardut said:

Thanks all...it did come to my husband’s email, but he didn’t see it until I asked him to look again 🙄

Now when I applied the second FCC to our next sailing, the balance mysteriously changed so that we still owe about $600 when it should have been paid in full (with a few dollars left over), so guess I’ll have to still call!

It is most likely because of the 60% off promo.  The first guest has a much higher fare than the second guest.  If the first guests FCC isn’t enough to cover the full amount then if you do it online it won’t apply any excess from the second gusts FCC to the first guests fare.  In order to move FCC money from one guest to another you need to call.