Was my YC Morning of Disembarkation Experience An One-Off?

rkacruiser

11 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Your service people have a lot on their minds as they prepare for the next load of pax.  In short, they are distracted.  Don’t feel bad if you were overlooked for that brief moment.  

There are far more positives to remember from my Meraviglia cruise than this experience.  But, even with this experience, it was the shore staff who made lemonade out of potential lemons.  

Another YC sailing on a MSC vessel is one of the two on my bucket list currently.  

51 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

There are far more positives to remember from my Meraviglia cruise than this experience.  But, even with this experience, it was the shore staff who made lemonade out of potential lemons.  

Another YC sailing on a MSC vessel is one of the two on my bucket list currently.  

We will hopefully meet you in the YC...probably in 2022.
What is the other on your bucket list??

1 minute ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

What is the other on your bucket list??

Time of life to experience Seabourn.  Itinerary of either MSC or Seabourn makes no difference to me.  Practically, a cruise out of Florida is probably more reasonable to try to do for me than an exotic itinerary.  

I am turned off by all of the ads that I get from Oceania and Regent.  What I have learned about Silversea makes me think I would not want to spend that kind of money for such an experience.  

To add an itinerary--or more--on my bucket list:  New Zealand and Australia are #1.  Hong Kong and Singapore are tied for #2.  Every time, I visit these countries, there's more to experience and learn.