Lido deck cabins on Panorama

pamesacruisin

We have stayed in similar cabins on Lido deck on other Carnival ships.  I would avoid this cabin because I do not know what is in the unlabeled space between cabins 11270 and 11278 one deck above.  On one ship, there was a storage area for paintings for the art auction on Deck 11 around this area,  There was a lot of noise from above during early morning hours when the paintings were removed to take them to the gallery.  There is also a door that is directly in front of this cabin that is kept closed and you may hear noise from it being opened and closed by persons accessing your corridor. 

Also, in the event of a bad rainstorm, water will enter through the doors to the pool deck and soak the carpets in the cabins nearest to the entrance.  We know this from experience.  At least our soaked carpet earned us a bunch of free drink tickets.

On 1/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, TomCruise48 said:

We have stayed in similar cabins on Lido deck on other Carnival ships.  I would avoid this cabin because I do not know what is in the unlabeled space between cabins 11270 and 11278 one deck above.  On one ship, there was a storage area for paintings for the art auction on Deck 11 around this area,  There was a lot of noise from above during early morning hours when the paintings were removed to take them to the gallery.  There is also a door that is directly in front of this cabin that is kept closed and you may hear noise from it being opened and closed by persons accessing your corridor. 

Also, in the event of a bad rainstorm, water will enter through the doors to the pool deck and soak the carpets in the cabins nearest to the entrance.  We know this from experience.  At least our soaked carpet earned us a bunch of free drink tickets.

Thank you for that info.  We need 3 cabins next to each other and that particular cabin was available along with the next 2.  Our cruise planner actually found another 3 cabins available on Lido for the cruise we wanted (you know how Carnival only shows 10 at a time, so I wasn't getting to see these 3 on line).  The only one I'm a little concerned about is 10259 because it's right at the opening to the elevator/stairs.  We usually would avoid those cabins, but on the other hand it will sure be convenient!  Now if only Carnival starts cruising again so we can go!

7 hours ago, pamesacruisin said:

Thank you for that info.  We need 3 cabins next to each other and that particular cabin was available along with the next 2.  Our cruise planner actually found another 3 cabins available on Lido for the cruise we wanted (you know how Carnival only shows 10 at a time, so I wasn't getting to see these 3 on line).  The only one I'm a little concerned about is 10259 because it's right at the opening to the elevator/stairs.  We usually would avoid those cabins, but on the other hand it will sure be convenient!  Now if only Carnival starts cruising again so we can go!

These cabins should be fine.  We often book Lido deck for the convenience.

Enjoy your cruise.  We were on the Panorama last February in a Havana Cabin, but the weather was a little too cool to fully enjoy the Havana area.