We will be taking the Princess world cruise in January, 2022 and I wanted to know whether I am better off taking the insurance policy offered by Princess or one that is offered by AON Affinity. Can anyone provide the benefits of one over the other as the there is huge difference in the price.

Thank you

I am not sure if Steve is still responding to this forum, but you might want to post some specifics on the Aon Affinity policy you are looking at, with possibly a link.  It is my understanding that Aon Affinity offers many different policies sold through many different affinity groups such as organizations, travel agencies and cruise lines.  So the terms may be different depending on who is selling the policy.  The insurance portion of the Princess Vacation Protection plan is actually administered by Aon Affinity. Aon Affinity also administers plans for many of the big cruise companies including Carnival, Disney, Royal Caribbean, NCL and their subsidiary lines.

21 hours ago, The Cruise Maniac said:

We will be taking the Princess world cruise in January, 2022 and I wanted to know whether I am better off taking the insurance policy offered by Princess or one that is offered by AON Affinity. Can anyone provide the benefits of one over the other as the there is huge difference in the price.

Thank you

Hi The Cruise Maniac,

There are a few items that factor into what the best policy for you is. I'll need the following information:

Your ages, zip code, your full per person prepaid trip cost (not an average), your initial trip deposit date and the amount of the deposit per person.

Neither myself nor CruiseCritic want you to put personal inforamtion on a public forum, so you may email it to me at steve@tripinsurancestore.com or call me at 888-407-3854.

Steve Dasseos