Cruising with Whill Ci Personal EV

Has anyone cruised with a Whill Ci Personal EV?  The cruise lines information states that for transfer to tender the mobility device needs to be under 100 lbs.  The Whill is 115 lbs fully assembled, we can remove the battery which is 6 lbs, or remove the seat which is 33 lbs.  Wondering what other's experiences might be with this device?

There are many factors, in addition to the person being able to walk onto the tender,  that go along with using the tenders besides the weight of the device.

1. The state of the sea.  It may be too choppy to safely transfer a mobilily scooter  to the tender

2. Each cruise line make their own rules regarding the ability to transfer the device and the weight issue.  I thought the weight issue was limited to 50 lbs.  I've never seen a large mobility deice on one of the tenders.

3. Some tenders/landing craft actually have a roll on ramp so that you can drive directly onto it. The only one I have seen was at a "private island" that had it's own transfer crafts.  On Princess, I have only seen these on the newer ships.