Pride of America.. cabin 8582

sweetbasil57

Hopefully 3 times a charm, we have rebooked this cruise to Hawaii on the Pride of America.. since our first time on a NCL ship was wondering about Balcony cabin 8582. Location, obstructed view ect. We are traveling with another couple and have connecting rooms. Any input about cruise is much appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by sweetbasil57
Missing letter

I cant speak to your cabin, but have done this cruise 3 times and will do it again in the future.  The island stops are wonderful including overnights in both Maui and Kauai.  My experience with the crew has also been excellent.  Enjoyed al the meals at both the MDR and Specialty restaurants.  You will have a great time.

• Thanks 1

I was a floor below (7510) you we were on the same side of the ship as you are. I had no issues and it appears there are staterooms above and below you, so you shouldn't have noise problems.

Another nice thing about the side you're on? You are on the best side to view the Napali Coastline. Even though the ship turns around for the other side of the ship to view it, I felt the ship spent more time viewing with your side.

Good luck and enjoy! I know we did!

• Thanks 1

I looked up your cabin on crusedeckplans. dot. com. Below is some info. The first photo shows your location and some of the cabin details. The second photo shows that there are cabins above and below you, which is good. The third photo shows a similar cabin #8076. Also, you are close to the center of the ship, which will help with cabin movement (and help prevent seasickness). It should be quiet because their are no elevators or stairs nearby. Enjoy your cruise!!924991182_ScreenShot2021-03-12at8_33_35AM.thumb.jpeg.cffff58d5fad5fbf0d0e79184fd3f434.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.33.35 AM.png

PriBal807-25689-1477961547.webp

• Thanks 1

Sorry I cannot help with the cabin as we stayed on the 9th deck the last time and have an aft balcony this time. This is our favorite DD, DGD, and my cruise to take together. We enjoy time in Honolulu (we stay at a military hotel Hale Koa). Honolulu has plenty to offer if you are interested in booking a few excursions aside from just the pool/beach. We booked private excursions and this time we are going to just beaches, hopefully if we are allowed to disembark without a ship excursion. Though port intensive we found those working on the ship to be friendly and very nice. In our opinion the best way to enjoy many of the islands without staying there. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I looked up your cabin on crusedeckplans. dot. com. Below is some info. The first photo shows your location and some of the cabin details. The second photo shows that there are cabins above and below you, which is good. The third photo shows a similar cabin #8076. Also, you are close to the center of the ship, which will help with cabin movement (and help prevent seasickness). It should be quiet because their are no elevators or stairs nearby. Enjoy your cruise!!924991182_ScreenShot2021-03-12at8_33_35AM.thumb.jpeg.cffff58d5fad5fbf0d0e79184fd3f434.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.33.35 AM.png

PriBal807-25689-1477961547.webp 47.91 kB · 0 downloads

For some reason the other photos did not post. Here they are: 

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.35.47 AM.jpeg

PriBal807-25689-1477961547.jpeg