Day tours from Dublin

Hello everyone, we are looking for a company that offers days tours from Dublin. Any thoughts?  I know things aren’t running right now, but conducting research anyway.  Thank you. Google search not real helpful, except for one company.  

We used a wonderful tour company called Custom Irish Tours and had Derek Smith as our tour guide.  We did the Beautiful Meath County Wicklow tour and it was a wonderful day out of Dublin.  Go to info@customirishtours.com for more information.

Barb

18 minutes ago, ISLABONITA said:

Thank you so much for your reply.  I have heard of this company.  The latest reviews seem to indicate refunds have not happened even after a year and little to no communications.  Would not mind using them, but would like to see an effort to respond and that issuing of refunds has happened. If refunds can’t occur, then best not to use them.  I know things are difficult, but would like to see some information.  

25 minutes ago, ISLABONITA said:

33 minutes ago, matamanoa said:

We used a wonderful tour company called Custom Irish Tours and had Derek Smith as our tour guide.  We did the Beautiful Meath County Wicklow tour and it was a wonderful day out of Dublin.  Go to info@customirishtours.com for more information.

Barb

Thanks will check it out.