Excursion Time Confusion

Vertygo

Booked on 4/22 Papeete to LA Regatta repositioning, and excursions recently became available. Schedule shows arrival in Honolulu 4/15 at 2PM, but excursion choices for that day show AM times. I'm not doing an O excursion that day, but wonder why those times can be scheduled. Those same excursions are available the next day which makes sense. Appreciate explanations.

2 hours ago, Vertygo said:

Booked on 4/22 Papeete to LA Regatta repositioning, and excursions recently became available. Schedule shows arrival in Honolulu 4/15 at 2PM, but excursion choices for that day show AM times. I'm not doing an O excursion that day, but wonder why those times can be scheduled. Those same excursions are available the next day which makes sense. Appreciate explanations.

Can you actually book the morning time slots?

Probably best to call O for an explanation

probably just their standard time & they have not adjusted them for the late arrival

just guessing

49 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Can you actually book the morning time slots?

Probably best to call O for an explanation

I was able to put them in my cart, but didn't go further since I don't plan on booking anything that day. Don't really want to call O to satisfy my curiosity, just wondered if anyone here had seen something like that.

Like you, I wondered if schedule hadn't been adjusted yet, but why open up booking in that way??

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

You threw me with the switch from year (4/22) to day (4/15).  I thought that was much more dramatic time travel than PM to AM!  :classic_biggrin:

Sorry!! It made sense at the time I wrote it, but I see what you mean. 

Apt post title, right?? 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vertygo said:

I was able to put them in my cart, but didn't go further since I don't plan on booking anything that day. Don't really want to call O to satisfy my curiosity, just wondered if anyone here had seen something like that.

Like you, I wondered if schedule hadn't been adjusted yet, but why open up booking in that way??

If the  excursions just opened up  maybe wait a couple of days  it may get fixed 

for your cruise

JMO

• Thanks 1