Silver whisper cabin #815

SSCAF001

Do you know whether véranda suite #815 aboard Silver Whisper is a good location? It seems that adjacent to this cabin is a service or crew area. Can you confirm? Same above. Should I expect noise or disturbances from these service / crew area? Many thanks in advance. 

I don't know how it is on Silversea,  but on other ships we have been on, this same type of question also gets asked. (This is our first Silversea cruise)

One finds with the bathroom, entry passage and closets between the cabin's interior living/sleeping space and the outside hallways and/or service areas or even elevators, there is virtually no noticeable outside noise coming into the cabin. 

Deck plans show a similar floor plan arrangement for Silversea cabins - with this sound buffer zone between the outside hallways..

I have never been right next to a crew area but my suggestion (just in case......) would be to see if there is something available a little bit further aft....(between 2 other cabins) and then you would know it is only guests on each side of you🙂 example, 819 or 821. 

We were in 621 on the Shadow once...with emphasis on once.  It was normally just fine.  If you were in the bathroom which backed up to the stairwell or crew elevator or whatever, the sound reverberated since there are no buffers (I peeked in & checked) but in the bedroom or sitting area, it was seldom an issue, especially at night.  Much depends on how sensitive you are to noise.  We now avoid the nearby "white space" cabins, however.