Chef's Table Menu

st5310

My experience has been that when Chef's Table reservations open for booking the menus for each night also become visible. They're the same across all ships, but how many different ones are offered and in what order varies from one cruise to another depending on factors such as length and location of the cruise and probably a bunch of other factors. Every one we've had was delicious, but the Scandinavian one is our favorite. If you google "Viking Chef's Table Menus" you can find the ones in use during the Before Times. May or may not be the same now.

I’ll have to disagree with the PP we have never been able to see the actual menus to be served each night until we are aboard. (The Viking App is your friend). Boy I wish we could see the menus ahead of time!

The menus changed every three days. We particularly love the Lotus Menu which we have had aboard Sea, Orion and Sky. We also enjoythe Taste of Britain menu. I’ve pasted pictures of both menus below. If you want to see pictures of the actual plates, visit my blog at www.CruisinWithClay.Wordpress.com and do a search for Taste of Britain and for Lotus-see the thread I started right after it was introduced:

B5CD6113-F0D8-47C7-92A5-D555E06B0622.jpeg

E989CD18-254C-49F9-B657-B85201E4E884.jpeg

• Like 1

Thank you for your replies to this not-so-sexy thread!  The Chef's Table is open for booking.  A sample menu is not yet available, but it's "coming soon."  Really appreciate your documents, Clay.

This will be our first journey on Viking Ocean and we're definitely pumped for it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, st5310 said:

Thank you for your replies to this not-so-sexy thread!  The Chef's Table is open for booking.  A sample menu is not yet available, but it's "coming soon."  Really appreciate your documents, Clay.

This will be our first journey on Viking Ocean and we're definitely pumped for it.

Just paying it ahead. Hope you will enjoy Viking as much as we do.  

As a first timer, want to share that if your travel agent isn’t providing Viking’s max allowable onboard credit, you may want to look for one who does. For the Iceland and Bermuda cruises, this is $150 pp. You have 60 days to move it after booking. 

4 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Just paying it ahead. Hope you will enjoy Viking as much as we do.  

As a first timer, want to share that if your travel agent isn’t providing Viking’s max allowable onboard credit, you may want to look for one who does. For the Iceland and Bermuda cruises, this is $150 pp. You have 60 days to move it after booking. 

Thank you, Clay, I was not aware of this.  Are you suggesting that this is a kind of introductory credit for first-timers?  I didn't see anything on the site about it.  As of the moment no onboard credit has been applied.  Yes, I'll definitely contact my TA to inquire.

48 minutes ago, st5310 said:

Thank you, Clay, I was not aware of this.  Are you suggesting that this is a kind of introductory credit for first-timers?  I didn't see anything on the site about it.  As of the moment no onboard credit has been applied.  Yes, I'll definitely contact my TA to inquire.

Email me please at BigNCBear@aol.com