New to American Cruise Lines and booked on the Star

I just booked the New England Islands Cruise in Aug 2023. This will be my first small ship cruise and I am very excited about my adventure. I would love to hear from past ACL cruisers to hear about their experiences and tips on what to wear etc. I usually cruise on Princess and every day they have a Daily paper featuring what is going on onboard. Does ACL have the same and would any past passengers share a copy with me? It doesn't matter what the itinerary was, I would just like to see what life onboard might be like.  Thanks, in advance, for any/all tips!
Donna

34 minutes ago, BaumD said:

They do have a daily program. Much shorter than what you will find on a 3,000 person ship.

IMG_3285.HEIC 1.52 MB · 5 downloads

Thanks so much. The cruise is so far away so this will give me something to "think" about. Any/all information that you would like to share would be awesome! I can give you my email or we can " talk" here.

Thanks again for your prompt respondr.

Donna 🛳️

3 hours ago, cruisingherrons said:

Thanks so much. The cruise is so far away so this will give me something to "think" about. Any/all information that you would like to share would be awesome! I can give you my email or we can " talk" here.

Thanks again for your prompt response.

Donna 🛳️

4 hours ago, BaumD said:

They do have a daily program. Much shorter than what you will find on a 3,000 person ship.

IMG_3285.HEIC 1.52 MB · 11 downloads

BaumD - Sorry to say that I am unable to open your attachment. I am not proficient using the computer. I have been able to open pdf folders, but no matter how I try I am having no luck
Here is my email, in case that would make a difference.....dh93550@yahoo.com

Thanks again for your response and your understanding.

Donna

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I don't know what the .HEIC filename means, but it opens just fine with Preview on a Mac and I was then able to convert it to a .PDF.  Try this:

IMG_3285-1.HEIC.pdf 15.87 MB · 5 downloads

Thank you so much, this is great....As I've said, I am not very computer savy so I had given up
My cruise is over 800 days away, but I was curious 

HEIC files are photos taken on an iPhone.  Apple created this file type to save memory space on the phone.  You can convert heic to jpg with a free program. I have since changed the default for my iPhone camera to jpg. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BaumD said:

HEIC files are photos taken on an iPhone.  Apple created this file type to save memory space on the phone.  You can convert heic to jpg with a free program. I have since changed the default for my iPhone camera to jpg. 

Thanks...still Greek to me, but it's a start....LOL