4 DISTINCT EXPERIENCES - THE FINEST FOUR doesn't work in my MSC account

korpo024

I am trying to book extras in my msc account. Spa treatments, parking, internet everything works fine, but not the specialty restaurants. I've mailed MSC and they are looking into it (that's Italian for doing nothing...lol). Does anybody have the same problems in their MSC account?

I don't think they're having a problem. It's just that MSC never seem to add all available extras at the same time! Maybe it's different depending upon your location/destination. I'm happy that they've just added the Birthday Cake option on my December cruise!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, korpo024 said:

I am trying to book extras in my msc account. Spa treatments, parking, internet everything works fine, but not the specialty restaurants. I've mailed MSC and they are looking into it (that's Italian for doing nothing...lol). Does anybody have the same problems in their MSC account?

I have similar problems. I cannot upgrade my drinks package. The option was there a couple of weeks ago but now has disappeared.

There are tinkering with the back end of the purchasing side of their site I have noticed.

Apparently site updates happen on a tuesday/wednesday I think someone on another post here said 

So, you either can ring them up or your travel agent and pay over the phone. Leave it for a week or two and try again or try paying via the msc for me app??

I have the same problem as nyk24 and have had for weeks, it's been reported to MSC who say they are working on it and my TA has had problems trying to get through to MSC to find out why the option still isn't showing 🤔

Lots of additions have been added under beverages but the option to upgrade from premium to premium + remains missing.

Several posters have suggested booking through the MSC app but it must pull the information from your booking so it doesn't appear there either.

My TA will probably need to do the upgrade for us 😊

It depends a lot on when your embarkation is.

If your cruise isn't until next year, for example, certain functions aren't going to appear on your MSC account until you get closer to departure day.  Excursions, and specialty restaurant booking specifically come to mind.  And I don't think there's a particular "days-out" formula you can rely on.  It's just that their webmasters update personal accounts on a regular basis and when your cruise gets closer they will open up more options.

This will be my first (successful, hopefully) cruise with MSC but with the other cruiselines it's the same thing.  I didn't get all the booking options until I was inside of an approximate 90 days out window.

1 hour ago, MotownVoice said:

It depends a lot on when your embarkation is.

If your cruise isn't until next year, for example, certain functions aren't going to appear on your MSC account until you get closer to departure day.  Excursions, and specialty restaurant booking specifically come to mind.  And I don't think there's a particular "days-out" formula you can rely on.  It's just that their webmasters update personal accounts on a regular basis and when your cruise gets closer they will open up more options.

This will be my first (successful, hopefully) cruise with MSC but with the other cruiselines it's the same thing.  I didn't get all the booking options until I was inside of an approximate 90 days out window.

today 105 days to embark....lol