Baltimore Cruise Port Opening!

10 hours ago, chocolate melting cake said:

Actually we're booked on the last cruise from Baltimore-----October 31. The cruise is a 14 day "repositioning" cruise going to Grand Turk, Amber Cove, Santa Marta (Columbia), Cartagena (Columbia), Panama Canal (partial transit), Costa Rica, Roatan, Cozumel---and ending in Tampa! They no longer have it showing on line---hopefully the CDC's edict of no longer than a 7 day cruise won't be in effect by then! We're also booked on a 7 day out of Baltimore on August 29, 2021 and so far that is still scheduled to go. It would be nice if our luck (6 cruises canceled up to now) is changing.

We are on the 8/22 cruise and I'm feeling better and better about our chances now!  We were originally scheduled for October 2021, and rebooked after it was cancelled - I had originally booked that one in January 2019, so I've been waiting a long time for this cruise.

3 hours ago, Mallow said:

My wife an I are on the repositioning cruise also as our first Journey's cruise.  We are really starting to get excited that it looks like it may actually happen.

We've been lucky enough to sail on several Journey cruises---we look forward to the Throwback Day, with frog races and other games played back in the 90's. If you (or anyone) is interested in seeing an album of a journey cruise which started in Tampa, went to the Panama Canal and ended in Baltimore onboard the Pride -- kind of the opposite of our October cruise -- I'll leave a link below, just click on it. Feel free to skip over the pix of us and click on the pix of the ship, Canal, etc. to enlarge them. Hope to see you onboard!

2017 Pride Journey Cruise

Edited by chocolate melting cake
  • Like 1