Flight Ease / Seabourn site questions

ColonyGirl2

I booked flights using Flight Ease for our February, S America/Antarctica cruise even though I wasn't happy with them.  I thought if they were Flexible fares, I could go back in and keep searching until I found something I liked better.    Now I seem to be completely locked out of my booking and I can't access any part of it.

I can log in, but as soon as I click Manage My Booking, Flight Ease, or Book excursions, I get an error message.   Three different devices and 3 different browsers and the phone  app all give me the same error.  Using my husband's account, same error also.

So questions:

#1 Anyone else unable to access their booking(s)?

#2 Do I need to cancel booked flights before being able to look for new ones using Flight Ease?

ps- I hate calling and  I also posted similar questions on my roll call in case it might be related to our particular cruise.

Thanks for any help.

I have flexible flights booked with flight ease for this cruise and I just went in and I am able to view/change them right now.  I am happy with the flight times and prices.  Much better than I could find on my own or by using mileage/points.

You have already done the smart steps of trying different devices and different browsers which eliminates any issue with Cookies or History.  So I think the next step is to simply call Seabourn.  I think they may still be having some growing pains with their online Flightease (which is based on a similar system used by both Princess and Holland America for many years).    With Flightease you should be able to go in (at any time), view your reserved flights, and be able to easily cancel or change any of the Flexible flights.  

Just as a side note, we recently ran into a situation when we were trying to book Business Class round trip to Greece (for the Ovation cruises this summer).  The prices we saw on SB were higher then prices we could get on our own!  I called SB and they were very polite/responsive and admitted they could not match the deal we could get on our own.   I only mention this because folks should always do some comparison shopping between sites like Kayak or Orbitz and Flightease.  Sometimes SB will have the best deals and other times they will not.

Hank 

Another thing to think about if something goes wrong on the cruise of which happened to us in the early days of Covid our cruise which was cut short by six days and we left the ship at Adelaide instead of Sydney. Everybody was trying to get hold of the different airlines and TAs and of course nobody was answering the phones. One couple we were talking to was going to fly to Sydney then try and get hold of his friends at London to see if they could arrange flights for them to get back to England

We just went down to Seabourn Square told the girl our cabin number and she went click click and there were our new airline tickets back to NZ

I think I will be booking any future flights through Seabourn to save any dramas. 500 odd passengers who booked their own flights could still be trying to get home

10 hours ago, Thecat123 said:

Another thing to think about if something goes wrong on the cruise of which happened to us in the early days of Covid our cruise which was cut short by six days and we left the ship at Adelaide instead of Sydney. Everybody was trying to get hold of the different airlines and TAs and of course nobody was answering the phones. One couple we were talking to was going to fly to Sydney then try and get hold of his friends at London to see if they could arrange flights for them to get back to England

We just went down to Seabourn Square told the girl our cabin number and she went click click and there were our new airline tickets back to NZ

I think I will be booking any future flights through Seabourn to save any dramas. 500 odd passengers who booked their own flights could still be trying to get home

Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not!  When we were in Asia and DW seriously injured her leg, our ship's physician and a Japanese surgeon told us to leave the cruise and get her back to the USA (for further medical treatment) ASAP.  All our air for that cruise had been done through Princess (the same folks who handle Seabourn's program).  We needed to get our flights rearranged so we could immediately (within 2 days) fly home from Tokyo.  Princess turned out to be near worthless despite the onboard Guest Relations folks doing their best to rearrange our air.  In the end it was our own medical insurance company (which included air evacuation) who finally came to the rescue, got us on the phone (from the ship's physician office) with a US-based travel agent...who quickly got us on a flight to the USA.  

In fairness to the Princess air folks, eventually we were able to clear up the financial issues related to the unused air.  But that took about 4 months!

Hank

I had booked a flight with FlightEase San Antonio, TX to Santiago and Buenos Aires back to SA.  The cost was approx 6k in viz class going thru Mexico City and flying onward on LATAM.  Approx 15 hrs duration.   Based on the above OP, I went back in and it said our flights were no longer avaialble and the new pricing for a United flight was about $50 more per person.   Well was able to get a United flight myself for $2500 per person RT Biz Class, SAT-IAH-SCL  EZE-IAH-SAT.  The ticket is non refundable but at the same time is changeable which we will use in the future if something happens, so not too worried.