Lift and Shift-again?

gabbygrrl

We are scheduled on the Connie for a 10 night in November.  It was the only option last year, when we needed to do a lift-and-shift.  It is an amazing rate, given with how high some cruises have been pricing.  Now I'm reading that the Connie may leave the fleet, so what do you think the process is if we need to select another ship/sailing? Will it be 125%?  Or will they just make us start from scratch, applying our deposit and not transferring the benefits?

I know it's only speculation, but I have never been booked on a cruise that was canceled, and I have benefits attached that no longer exist.

TYIA!!

Really hard to speculate what they might do if that situation arises.   I would only think it would be an issue if they weren't able to fill berths.  In that case I would think they would offer to move to another ship in the fleet as they would have available space and would want to keep the revenue.

Its been speculation for a few years about the Connie leaving.  Hope it does not leave as I have a b2b on her in November with great rates also.  Will wait and see on it but if it does hope its a L&S type of move that can be done with the perks included.  Otherwise I ll just cxl and take refund and look for a future cruise going forward.