MSC has announced cruising to begin August 2, Mera and Divina

jules815

3 hours ago, optimusprime82 said:

No one has been suggesting this.

Said by no one ever.

You literally said no one had suggested you'd have to wear a mask at home. I get that you were referring to the vast majority of people, but what you told @KennyFla was that no one had suggested people wear a mask at home, in order to imply he was incorrect about that. Except he wasn't, because Dr Birx did. Maybe you should consider apologizing to Kenny for implying he was in the wrong when he wasn't. Might be a nice gesture, just sayin'.

52 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

You literally said no one had suggested you'd have to wear a mask at home. I get that you were referring to the vast majority of people, but what you told @KennyFla was that no one had suggested people wear a mask at home, in order to imply he was incorrect about that. Except he wasn't, because Dr Birx did. Maybe you should consider apologizing to Kenny for implying he was in the wrong when he wasn't. Might be a nice gesture, just sayin'.

Again, no one has been suggesting that you wear a mask at home in the way KennyFla directed his comment to MoTown. KennyFla's insinuation wasn't what even close to what FatCat04 later said.

3 minutes ago, optimusprime82 said:

Again, no one has been suggesting that you wear a mask at home in the way KennyFla directed his comment to MoTown. KennyFla's insinuation wasn't what even close to what FatCat04 later said.

No one has been suggesting this, except for Dr Birx. 😉

image.png

And I'm just gently teasing here, as I said before, I get that you were talking about the general population, and in that sense, no, wearing a mask in one's home was not generally suggested. But there are multi-generational homes in which it might have been a good idea.

6 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

Good for you but we are talking about a cruise with international guests not Walmart in Florida, some passengers are not us lucky as you or I, they may not be advanced as the US or UK in their vaccination program.
You still don't feel you have any form or responsibility to wear a mask for them? It's very likely a requirement on MSC as it is on the MSC UK cruises, will you refuse or not sail?

I will refuse to sail with mask on. I am vaccinated and I am not planning to wear a useless mask forever.

24 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

And I'm just gently teasing here, as I said before, I get that you were talking about the general population, and in that sense, no, wearing a mask in one's home was not generally suggested. But there are multi-generational homes in which it might have been a good idea.

Ok.  Well.  We've exhausted this point.

Turn left, or............?

2 hours ago, optimusprime82 said:

one last post.  The point was that if you are only wearing a mask to protect your loved ones in case you have the virus and don't know it, you need to wear the mask 24/7 because you could have been exposed at any time.

• Like 1