Impact on around Britain cruises July 2021

CocoCronut

And Scots, who boarded in Liverpool won’t be permitted to disembark in Greenock. It’s their own country. But they could enter by road.

Just wondering what will happen to our itinerary, which has 3 Scottish ports (06/08/21).

Not sure if it is another of Celebrity's famous IT glitches, but I notice that the 3rd July sailing is no longer on the Celebrity website. Hopefully it will reappear soon.

I am booked on this one and so excited to be getting back on a cruise ship. I have been a bit concerned now that there is speculation that the Government's Step 4 may be pushed back by a couple of weeks. In Step 3 the guidelines are that UK Domestic cruises are limited to 1000 passengers or 50% capacity, whichever is the lowest. So if we remain in Step 3 could the cruise could be oversubscribed? The limit will be 1000 - and Celebrity are giving away 100 free cabins equating to another 200 passengers. 

I hope that this cruise was not selling too well and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Covid cases do not keep rising making relaxing of restrictions on 21st June impossible. 

I see what you mean about the 3rd July cruise no longer showing…you’re right that it’s possibly fully subscribed now though. 

I’m very concerned that the cruise I’ve booked with two Scottish stops will have these ports cancelled. As much as I’m looking forward to getting back on the ship, I’m not sure how much I want to just sail around the uk non stop! Looks like it might go to the wire in terms of what will happen with the cruises and their ports 😬