Mardi Gras Specialty Restaraunts.

Jthomasou

When I go to book specialty restaurant reservations.   I can book for fish place, bonsai, and steakhouse…….but not jiji, emerils or Italian place. 

Does that mean the latter three are full.  I would have suspected bonsai would have filled before the others.  

I was wondering if those restaurants just aren't ready to open yet for the inaugural 7/31 cruise?  Hope that's not the case but wouldn't be surprised.  Same with the Chef's Table option!   Either way following this in case someone has concrete information. 

We booked back in April for 8/7 and those are the only 3 restaurants that have shown up since then.  Same thing for Sept Cruise on MG.  Guessing that the reservation system isn't set up to handle the others yet.  Will keep checking but planning on going to restaurants on 1st day after boarding.  

Following as well.  Just booked last night and am seeing limited specialty dining options as well as no excursions posted yet for Nassau.  I am assuming they are scrambling to get all of the last details in place quickly now that they got the green lignt to cruise.

I'm booked for Nov-27-21, and currently there are options to book Steakhouse, Bonsai, and Rudi's Seagrill... About 5 months ago, I was able to book the Chef's Table, but haven't seen it as can option in awhile. Best advise is to just keep checking...