Miracle extended balcony

spotte

We booked 2extended balconies (6255 & 6257) on the Miracle. Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins that can tell me if the view is very obstructed from the ship jutting out or lifeboats below?  We were wanting to have balconies we could open up to make one large balcony and this was all they had. Also, will the balcony be large enough to request a couple of loungers?

18 minutes ago, spotte said:

We booked 2extended balconies (6255 & 6257) on the Miracle. Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins that can tell me if the view is very obstructed from the ship jutting out or lifeboats below?  We were wanting to have balconies we could open up to make one large balcony and this was all they had. Also, will the balcony be large enough to request a couple of loungers?

Cabins 6255/6257 will not accommodate even 1 lounger on the balcony.

I would NOT book cabin 6255 personally because you’re going to have obstructed view caused by adjacent cabin 6253 in addition to the life boats below. 

The cabins that have the balconies that give you the most bang for your buck are as follows: 

7258 (stayed in this one/recommended)

8232 (I’m currently booked in this one)

These are the cabins you will find at least 2 loungers on the balcony.

The life boats below will present minimal obstruction but honestly it would not be a concern IMO if booking any of the cabins I listed above.

Interested to find out if anyone has stayed in cabins 6281, 7303, or 8239 - I’ve always been curious about these 3.

4 hours ago, bdever said:

Interested to find out if anyone has stayed in cabins 6281, 7...

Have yet to stay in the cabin (booked for 6-10-22 to Alaska)  but I can tell you that 6281 is a fully handicapped accessible (single side) and likely won't be found in the normal booking engine.

• Like 1

We've stayed in 6232 on the Legend and Miracle, and have it book again on the Pride.  It is a quad, but there are doubles with the long balcony too.  6232 has 2 chairs, 2 loungers, 2 tables, and still room for more.  It is a dream.  The lifeboats are below you, but if you look out, you don't notice them at all.  

• Like 1