Nautica Restart

tndr715

After our booking on 2nd February 5/5-10/6 when we managed to snag one of the last Veranda/Balcony cabins most of the cabins have all been waitlisted. This was also valid for most if not all of the Asia cruises on Nautica, so I don’t see that Oceania has “just” waitlisted these cruises.

At least I sincerely hope not, just booked flights!
Rosalyn

Guessing they are either very concerned about the Delta Variant/progression of vaccinations in those countries or they are waiting to see what’s going on and unwilling to take more bookings they may have to cancel and refund… 

Our currently scheduled November cruise has been waitlisted since last September. Nothing recent about that. I understand that a lot of recently cancelled cruises have been rebooked waitlisting more 2022 cruises.

Not sure what the latest  news on Australia reopening plan is now  but  it was closed until 2023  then changed to mid 2022

So I cannot see  cruises to OZ happening  for the RTW cruise

Maybe things will change by early next year  but I would  not get my hopes up

Covid is still in charge  😷

JMO

All I know is my cruise only had one waitlisted category 2 days ago and now they all are.  That is when I searched ahead and discovered they every cruise before June 30 has no available categories and every cruise after that date has many open categories.

19 minutes ago, tndr715 said:

All I know is my cruise only had one waitlisted category 2 days ago and now they all are.  That is when I searched ahead and discovered they every cruise before June 30 has no available categories and every cruise after that date has many open categories.

True

But an earlier post linked Nautica and Insignia as both having “all of a sudden” been waitlisted. Of course, it’s just not true for Insignia.