Fun Shop Question (with Pro-Tip included)

Wanna_Cruize

I'm planning out my Fun Shop purchases now that some of the dust has settled around our first upcoming purchases. That made me think up a question, and also reminded me of the tip I learned when making purchases in the past. 

Questions

1) With the protocol changes for VIFP amenities, I wondered if some of that might change for Fun Shops purchases? For example, if I purchase a bottle of liquor in advance, will it be left in my cabin, or will I need to go to the liquor store onboard to pick it up?

2) If I have to go somewhere onboard to pick it up, will they refund the 'delivery charge' that was added to the purchase?

3) If they will still be delivering them to the cabins, will the increased 'sanitation' requirements involved mean potentially the delivery charges might be increased in the future? If so, I might purchase sooner rather than later.

Now for the pro-tip that I found out the hard way. If you purchase multiple items, consider breaking them into separate purchases. If you end up needing to cancel something, the only option (at least online) is to cancel the entire purchase, not one specific item from a purchase. Also, if you have multiple cruises booked, be very careful when using the shopping cart. They are not unique to each booking, so it doesn't distinguish what cruise you were 'attached' to when you put it into the cart. If you are logged into a different cruise when you purchase, it might not attach to the booking you intended. 

I found both of these out the hard way. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1