Princess Alaska Shore Excursions

Ombud

Anyone else notice the price drop? For instance:

Juneau Tramway was $45 on site & thru Princess,  now $45 at site $25 Princess when I've signed in but still $45 if not signed in

Ketchikan City Highlights, Totems & Creek Street by Trolley dropped to $29 thru ships

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Juneau Tramway was $45 on site & thru Princess,  now $45 at site $25 Princess when I've signed in but still $45 if not signed in

Ketchikan City Highlights, Totems & Creek Street by Trolley dropped to $29 thru ships

Good to know, but I wish they'd drop the price on Mendenhall Glacier. I always love going there, and I got spoiled way back when with the $10 bus and no admission fee.  

• Like 1

They only dropped that from $49.95 -> $44.95. Its still free admission & there's a taxi for $35 + $1pp. As a solo with cruising just restarting, I'd go this summer with the shipScreenshot_20210622-190941_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b626870005343c8f402cda6a027bc61e.jpg

Which leads me to wonder, has anyone been able to rearrange their Goodwill OBC? Thats OBC given for mass cancelations not OBC associated with a promo. I've wound up with all of mine on 1 cruise & I'd like it spread out among all 6

14 hours ago, Ombud said:

Thanks for the heads up on this, we bought a couple tickets for our Aug 22nd trip.

Mike and Paulia

I booked a few and did notice a good discount on at least one or 2.  I have a tour that dose a train and salon and tour.  That went from 220 or 230 to 189.  I didn't have to cancel and rebook either it looks like they just gave me the reduced price. Another one went down too oyster farm thing.  Yeah I wish glacier thing wasn't 400 bucks but I'm still thinking about it.  

On 6/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, Ombud said:

They only dropped that from $49.95 -> $44.95. Its still free admission & there's a taxi for $35 + $1pp. As a solo with cruising just restarting, I'd go this summer with the ship

Day use passes are $5.00, which I think is folded into the Princess excursion. Not sure about the white bus/blue bus. I would expect to pay the $5.00 each if I went there by taxi. $10 for a couple isn't much, for sure, but as I said, I'm spoiled. 

• Like 1