Celebrity or Princess?

jdaa

I can't decide which ship for our Caribbean spring break cruise with our two teenagers. Here are our choices:

Two veranda guarantees on Millenium

OR

Two adjacent mini-suites on Star Princess.

I know with guarantees, we may be on different decks.

What would you choose and why?

Thanks for your help!

If you do a search on these boards you will find a thread called 'Devoted X'er Does Princess' where I did a real time side by side comparison based on my experience on X. I was on board my first Princess cruise on Sea Princess in January.

I can't decide which ship for our Caribbean spring break cruise with our two teenagers. Here are our choices:

Two veranda guarantees on Millenium

OR

Two adjacent mini-suites on Star Princess.

I know with guarantees, we may be on different decks.

What would you choose and why?

Thanks for your help!

We took a cruise on the Sun Princess (Panama Canal) and it was my favorite cruise ever. I like the bigger ships, but Princess is a very classy line and the service was wonderful. The ship was very nicely appointed and we had a blast. I really liked the Cruise Director too. She did a daily morning show on the TV that we watched faithfully. That was the only cruise we've been on that had ballroom dancing lessons which were a blast.

Anyway, that's my two pesos...

Tom

P.S., Realize, I don't think there is any such thing as a bad cruise so I may be a bit biased. I've loved all of them... even the one on Carnival <gd&r>. :o

I am stealing my own post from another thread for this:

I, too, am looking at cruises for March 2007 that will include two of my daughters, who will be 16 and 17 then. The older will be graduating high school that same May. I believe their spring break week next year is March 10-18. I'm interested in the comments and recommendations on this thread as well. :)

Archived