No Excursions or Spa in Cruise Planner

DCPIV

We're booked on the Summit 10/4-9 (Western Caribbean).  We're 100 days out from sailing (hooray!), and there are no shore excursions listed in the planner.  While there are spa options listed in the planner, none of them have any appointments.  Has anyone else seen this?

We aren't terribly concerned.  We know that COVID still is making things weird, and we're confident that things will get relatively sorted out in time.  To be honest, we aren't that curious about shore excursions, as we've been to Cozumel and Costa Maya so many times we ought to keep a P.O. Box there (but that's where the spa comes in, right?)  We're just so dadgum happy to be cruising again that we wouldn't be upset if there were no excursions.  Shoot, we'd be happy if they handed us a mop with our martini and told us to get to work.  Just get us back on board.

We may not have even brought it all up, except that everything is there for our sailing on Millennium in November, so it was a little unusual.

I'm booked for the 10/24 and 10/28 Apex cruises and am seeing (or not seeing) the same thing in my cruise planner. I had been booked for the Equinox 3nt in October and it was either blank or they had excursions for ports we weren't visiting. My guess is that since these short cruises are recent additions they haven't had a chance to map out what will be available. We are also following the same plan you are, we may get off in Cozumel if there is an interesting excursion but plan on staying aboard for Nassau. We booked the cruises for the ship, not for the ports.

• Like 1

We have a Nov 22nd 5 day Thanksgiving cruise on the Summit and there are bookable shore excursions. Although there are spa treatments listed appointments aren't available.

We also have an Edge cruise on October 30th and both shore excursions and Spa treatments are listed and bookable.

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

They often do maintenance and updating to the website on the weekends, so I avoid trying to do anything on the weekend 

We are scheduled in October and yesterday there were a lot of shore excursions for Costa Maya but only 4 for Cozumel.  Maybe they are adding more choices 🤞

Unless things change we will need ship excursion to get off the ship.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:42 AM, Cdresser said:

My guess is that since these short cruises are recent additions they haven't had a chance to map out what will be available.

I didn't think about that, but it goes along with what I was thinking (that they just need time to sort things out). 

On 6/26/2021 at 10:33 AM, jelayne said:

They often do maintenance and updating to the website on the weekends, so I avoid trying to do anything on the weekend

It's been like this since booking (granted that was only a couple weeks ago or so).

On 6/26/2021 at 9:42 AM, Cdresser said:

We booked the cruises for the ship, not for the ports.

Yes, indeed.  I'm more than happy to stay on board during a port day and enjoy my enormous private yacht.