Bon Voyage wedding help! Port Canaveral area

kaykels

I need some advice. Trying to find a pre cruise wedding venue in Port Canaveral for a ore cruise wedding. Has anyone done this or been to one ? I saw that Westgate and Hilton offer a Bon Voyage wedding package. 
Can anyone give some insight on which to use? Or if ya’ll have any other suggestions. 
TIA!

37 minutes ago, kaykels said:

I need some advice. Trying to find a pre cruise wedding venue in Port Canaveral for a ore cruise wedding. Has anyone done this or been to one ? I saw that Westgate and Hilton offer a Bon Voyage wedding package. 
Can anyone give some insight on which to use? Or if ya’ll have any other suggestions. 
TIA!

I live next door to the Hilton. They do a lot of weddings. Must be doing something right.

I've even taken photos from my balcony on occasion.  😇

That's the Hilton behind Bella, beach to the left

20210628_191122.thumb.jpg.4d5e9c261d0c1d5e5c6fc74c86e9d0e2.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

51 minutes ago, kaykels said:

TIA!

We’ve been to several weddings at the Hilton. All were well done!

Plus, the Hilton is right on the beach and has an awesome Tiki Bar!  😉🍹

Our son and daughter-in-law got married on the beach directly behind our condo in Cape Canaveral just after sunrise, followed by a breakfast reception at Radisson Resort at the Port.  It was beautiful and the Radisson was a great venue.  After the reception, we dropped them off at the port for their honeymoon cruise on Carnival Sunshine. 

They had their rehearsal dinner at Rising Tide at the port the night before the wedding and they did a great job with our group of around 25.  They also had a wedding there the same night on their deck, so that would be a good option as well unless you have your heart set on getting married on the beach.

• 2 years later...

You can get married on the beach without going through the resorts. But the closest resort, which has a great beach, is super family-friendly, and is just minutes from the port, is the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort. I would also check out Wedding Bells and SeaShells for stress-free, budget-friendly beach weddings.