Club Orange on Westerdam

LawDog61

I just booked a transpac for 2023 on the Westerdam.  We will be traveling with another couple and are both in club orange class cabins (Neptune). How does club orange work on Westerdam?   I know it’s in the main dining room.  Is it a separate area and/or entree area as in Princess Club Class or just priority seating? Same waiters or luck of the draw? Reservations necessary?  I realize that things may be a bit different in 2023, but would appreciate any information. Thanks.

Our most recent cruise ended in March 2020 so how things will work once cruising resumes is of course yet to be determined.  There isn’t a separate area in the MDR but there is a separate podium at the entrance for CO check in.   We rarely waited longer than 5 minutes to be seated, even on a 40 day cruise.  We did find an area with wait staff we really liked and wound up being seated there nightly.  We never made reservations but you can have the Neptune concierge arrange that for you if that’s what you want.  

Edited by zelker
  • Like 1