Very good tour plus beach time

cos24

As soon as you get off the ship look for a big green open air truck. HAPPY HOPPY safari tours.  We were in Aruba last week. They have a great deal..$20 per person for Eagle beach Plus awesome island tour of the area with the Ayo Rock formations (my favorite),  the natural bridge, Gold Mill ruins, etc. We got to see other beaches, the California lighthouse, nice neighborhoods, Alto Vista Chapel, churches, government buildings, awesome viewpoints and natural wonders, a drive by the Ostrich Farm, squares, outdoor market and more with a couple hours at Eagle beach to finish things off. All for $20 p.p!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 3:40 PM, cos24 said:

As soon as you get off the ship look for a big green open air truck. HAPPY HOPPY safari tours.  We were in Aruba last week. They have a great deal..$20 per person for Eagle beach Plus awesome island tour of the area with the Ayo Rock formations (my favorite),  the natural bridge, Gold Mill ruins, etc. We got to see other beaches, the California lighthouse, nice neighborhoods, Alto Vista Chapel, churches, government buildings, awesome viewpoints and natural wonders, a drive by the Ostrich Farm, squares, outdoor market and more with a couple hours at Eagle beach to finish things off. All for $20 p.p!

I've checked out this company and their page hasn't been updated since 2018. Are they still in business? Was your visit recent?

Edited by tartanexile81

On 7/21/2021 at 10:11 AM, tartanexile81 said:

I've checked out this company and their page hasn't been updated since 2018. Are they still in business? Was your visit recent?

Yes, we with them a few weeks ago when we were on the Celebrity Millennium... Great tour! Check out my review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, janetmojo said:

This sounds great, were there any shady spots on the beach or a place to rent chairs and umbrella?

I rented 2 chairs and umbrella. Since it was later in the afternoon I haggled and he dropped the price. I don't recall any shady areas on the beach.