Quantum Class/Odyssey fun

8 minutes ago, StevenClarkNB said:

Not assuming there is venues but assuming these activities take place. Possibly in Music Hall or main theater etc.

You mentioned you were looking for such places on deck map as if the ship would have a dedicated venue.

Comedy shows are likely to be in the main theater, like all other ships. Karaoke is likely to be in the Music Hall as that's where they usually happen on the other Q class ships.

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You mentioned you were looking for such places on deck map as if the ship would have a dedicated venue.

Comedy shows are likely to be in the main theater, like all other ships. Karaoke is likely to be in the Music Hall as that's where they usually happen on the other Q class ships.

Thank you. Apologies I have only been on ships with dedicated comedy clubs and karaoke bars

I have been on Anthem and Ovation. I am pretty sure Karaoke was at Boleros.  Any of the comedy shows we say were in the Royal theatre.

Is the NB in your name referencing New Brunswick? I am in Saint John.

2 hours ago, StevenClarkNB said:

Where is comedy and karaoke taking place on the new Odyssey?

I understand where you're coming from, I'm sailing on the Odyssey next year too and I'm hungry for every bit of information I can find!

But since she hasn't actually started sailing yet, a lot of these questions don't yet have answers. Hopefully if you check back in a month or so, there will be past passengers who can help. 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I have been on Anthem and Ovation. I am pretty sure Karaoke was at Boleros.  Any of the comedy shows we say were in the Royal theatre.

Is the NB in your name referencing New Brunswick? I am in Saint John.

Yes I am in Fredericton