Drink costs and drink packages

robc1972

Does anyone know what the current drink prices are and what is actually included in the basic easy drink package.

I have searched the website and its very limited on its definitions of whats included and all the reviews and posts online in other sites are a few years old and all have different lists of whats included.

It depend where and when you are ailing.  Is this what you are seeing online?  Savor the freedom to satisfy your thirst at any moment!

Including:

• Draft beer
  • Selection of house wines by the glass
  • Selection of classic cocktails
  • Mixed drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass
  • Bottled mineral water
  • Classic hot drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffe latte, hot tea)

The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. Whats more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants and signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop, Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club).

Obviously, it's been a few years , but, I recall the 2 least expensive of each kind of wine, red, white, rose being covered and what I call basic drinks, 1 liquor and 1 mixer.  Gin and tonic, rum and coke, screwdriver, Cape Codder, Moscow mules....  The price for Sept in the Caribbean is 266 American for the week.  

• 1 month later...

I've pasted below the above list of exclusions, and the list IN CAPS of the exclusions from the ticket of a current Virtuoso sailing. Starship club being the difference.

• Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop, Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club)
  • THE OFFER IS VALID IN OUR BARS, AS WELL AS THE SELF-SERVICE BUFFET. MAIN RESTAURANT AND SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS, BUT DOES NOT COVER SIGNATURE VENUES (VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP AND JEAN PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO)