Next **** they made

MarkusToe

Cruise start 07/24 today we found in our profile.

All excursions we had booked and fully paid are removed.

Additionaly MSC asked for about 2750€ to pay...

An additional stateroom.

Called them...1.5h wait...we had tech problems.

Your old booking is cancelled, you will get a new booking number. We assigned you a new Stateroom... A Fantastica Suite, hey MSC I've booked and paid YC.

Within the next few days they will send over the new number, they told me, then I'm able to book new excursions... Checking the excursions today, one port is totally booked, nothing available anymore....

3 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Cruise start 07/24 today we found in our profile.

All excursions we had booked and fully paid are removed.

Additionaly MSC asked for about 2750€ to pay...

An additional stateroom.

Called them...1.5h wait...we had tech problems.

Your old booking is cancelled, you will get a new booking number. We assigned you a new Stateroom... A Fantastica Suite, hey MSC I've booked and paid YC.

Within the next few days they will send over the new number, they told me, then I'm able to book new excursions... Checking the excursions today, one port is totally booked, nothing available anymore....

That would frustrate me to no end. I've been thinking what I would do if I had my port plans pulled out from under me, other issues aside. I think I'd politely insist on a "significant" OBC, enough to fill the port time with over-the-top spa pampering.

I've had the same problem. Had a booking from December for October on the Seaview YC. Cancelled on me without compensation. I scrambled to make a booking on the Seashore at a higher price.

Then, they imposed a covid insurance requirement. I cancelled for a final time, and forfeited my deposit. All the similar itineraries were booked up to March.

I'll be taking a refund on my FCC on December 31st.  So, its MSC's loss. 😛

The nice thing on that are there German laws....

In case they are not able to give me the booked stateroom, or same category. I'm entitled to additional 50% of total price for a so called " loss of holiday fun" .

And they know that very well ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Now they removed my booking totally.

No valid booking anymore....

If MSC has cancelled your booking, they will offer you a FCC plus 200 OBC or book you on another Cruise

If they really had cancelled, the may put the obc to the every time dark position.....

I've 2 more YC bookings on file, but this would be the end with them..... ridiculous, 3 actual bookings with them now 3 times screwed up...

My lawyer is warming up this weekend, if they don't have an resolution on Monday he will start to run....

13 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

If they really had cancelled, the may put the obc to the every time dark position.....

I've 2 more YC bookings on file, but this would be the end with them..... ridiculous, 3 actual bookings with them now 3 times screwed up...

My lawyer is warming up this weekend, if they don't have an resolution on Monday he will start to run....

Very good idea.  We had to do the same thing to finally get our money refunded

Next Part of the game. 

MSC Sent a new invoice, 600 bucks more than i've to pay... Payable the day, before invoice date...., but cruise is payed already..... 

Boarding is in 5 days..... 

Phoned them.... Dont worry, all ok..... To be very honest, i don't believe so.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't believe, they solved the mess they have done today evening....

On one day we don't have an excursion, I hope we may buy on board....

The thing I don't like.

I got some OBC  from my TA for the trouble...nice gesture from them but

they have done nothing wrong....MSC HAD.

MSC should give some.....