Celebrity Check-in Question

pno4te

I noticed a small green check mark beside my husband's name on our reservation details on the X website.  My name does not have that check mark. Our check in is complete and all info appears to be correct.  Any idea why it is there, or why it isn't?  Thanks!

Just ignore it.   Some say that it is the Primary Passenger.    Iain has it against his name and while I am the one who always the booking I never have it against my name. 

On the reservation summary it also shows on cruises as far out as April of next year.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just ignore it.   Some say that it is the Primary Passenger.    Iain has it against his name and while I am the one who always the booking I never have it against my name. 

On the reservation summary it also shows on cruises as far out as April of next year.

Thanks, Jim (did I guess that's you??) 😉  I suspected that might be the case, but, like you, my husband wouldn't be be able to find our reservation let alone make any changes to it.  As long as I haven't put him through a bad vacation he seems content to let me plan.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, pno4te said:

Thanks, Jim (did I guess that's you??) 😉  I suspected that might be the case, but, like you, my husband wouldn't be be able to find our reservation let alone make any changes to it.  As long as I haven't put him through a bad vacation he seems content to let me plan.

LOL   ---- Yup I am Jim.    

I've noticed the check mark before.   I believe there was a thread on it last week.  Even my reservation for April gives Iain the Check Mark ---    This reservation I made myself and prior to transferring to agent and having Iain added there was no check next to my name. 

Maybe it means they need additional help.   LOL

image.png.5be1e1cdb738075101585cecf925ec81.png

If you use the "Inspect Element" function in your browser, the checkmark icon returns a code including the text "GuestTBD", which I reckon means "guest to be determined". In other words, it seems to be an internal code for a non-confirmed passenger, ie. the passenger can be changed up until final payment (which I believe is actually a possibility). Why it shows a visible icon to the end user, I have no idea. It could be interesting to see if the checkmark also shows for passengers 3 and 4 in a family stateroom, which I guess it would be. AFAIK, all passengers in a stateroom, except the "first" passenger (the booking "owner"), can be changed until final payment.

On mine, both passengers have a checkmark, and instead of "view info" it says "edit info". My best guess is that the passenger information has not been fully filled out for that passenger.