After 3 months I still can't access my account

After 3 months I still can't access my account.

I have 3 cruises booked with Marella and about 3 months ago I found I couldn't log into my account via the  "Manage my Booking" webpage. After much phoning around I was advised to pay the balance for my September cruise over the phone, then afterwards advised of their new "Cruise Control" website which did recognise my booking reference and which I could actually access, so I was quite relieved .

Most of the entries on the website such as Passport Details, Boarding Passes, Luggage Labels etc. were blanked out as being accessible nearer the sail date. Today the "Passport Details" entry became available, guess what it said, "Enter passport details via  'Manage my Booking'", which of course I cannot do.

Going around in circles again, it looks like I will have to rely on Marella accepting my details and printing my Boarding Passes and Luggage Labels on site at Southampton Port.

Because I don't trust Marella anymore I have booked cruises 4 and 5 with P&O as I still can't access detail of cruises 1,2 and 3 already booked with Marella.

Edited by GOQ

Wow - 5 cruises booked. Wish I was that optimisic about the current situation, but thats me, no reflection on yourself.

Did you book online or in store, as some things cant be done online, for in store bookings.

The 3 Marella cruises are just rebooking's (cruise credits, I wish I had taken a refund) for cancelled cruises over the last 16 months. These 3  rebooked cruises are from September 2021 to April 2022. 

The new 2 P&O bookings are for late 2022/2023, hopefully that far in the future things will be back to something like normal.

I did book online and I did contact a TUI high street store for help, but they couldn't help.

I am very reluctant to book any future Marella cruises because it looks like I might not be able to access them online after booking, a bit pointless really. 

Edited by GOQ

Were you trying to login using your email address or using the booking reference number?  In the past I have had the situation where loging into your account via the email address would not show the recent bookings, but using the reference number it would - and they didn't seem to be able to tie the two things together.

I have tried logging into both "My Account" using email address/password and "My Booking" using the booking reference number. For my upcoming September cruise they both fail with "Technical difficulties", so I can't enter my passport details for this cruise.

However for my January cruise, although "My Account" fails I can login to "My Booking" for the January cruise.