Captains Club helped fix and even gave me a call back.

pl281

Just for a change of pace / topic....

I was checking my points level and noticed that mine was correct and my wife's wasn't. She has the same cruises in here account as I do with the same points per cruise but somehow, she was missing about 70 points.

So I sent Captains Club an email with the 2 numbers and not only did they fix it, they also called us to confirm it was done. 

Now I just need to wait until the middle of August to make sure all my power up points post and will get me to Elite - YEAH free bag of laundry 🙂

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pl281 said:

Just for a change of pace / topic....

I was checking my points level and noticed that mine was correct and my wife's wasn't. She has the same cruises in here account as I do with the same points per cruise but somehow, she was missing about 70 points.

So I sent Captains Club an email with the 2 numbers and not only did they fix it, they also called us to confirm it was done. 

Now I just need to wait until the middle of August to make sure all my power up points post and will get me to Elite - YEAH free bag of laundry 🙂

Could I ask what email address you have for the Captain's Club?  I have a similar (but smaller) issue with my wife's account vs. mine.

Tom & Judy

@TFree

I used CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com which I found on one of the emails / website. I emailed last saturday and heard back yesterday - so about a week.

I really didn't have any expectation as to timing on a response as I'm sure they are dealing with lots of issues and figured it would be just in the order they received it.