Medallion App Instructions For Apple Devices

Daniel A

19 minutes ago, DevonBay said:

Hi everyone, I’ve got the latest version of the app but when I try to “Add required documents for travel” I get an error stating “There was an error getting travel document recommendations. Please try again alter”. Any suggestions please? Due to go on 14th August. iPhone 12 or iPad Air 4, all up to date.

Sounds like you may have to take your passport etc. to the pier and have everything entered there

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 5:28 PM, Daniel A said:

The old thread with 68 pages contains so much outdated information, I thought it might be best to start a new thread on how to download and use the Medallion Class App on an Apple device.  I am also going to start another thread with the instructions for an Android device such as a Samsung tablet or phone.

If you are very knowledgeable in IT, your tutorials will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for starting a new thread regarding this and specifically for Apple devices. This is a very minor glitch and we aren't sailing for a while so I've got plenty of time to get it taken care of but thought I'd ask. Once in the App I loaded my Emergency Contact information on my iPhone and checked use for all travelers(just my wife). When I went to set up my wife's App on her iPhone  I get the exclamation point indicator on Emergency Contact information saying I need to enter that information but it won't let me. I would have thought it would have carried over from my App. Anyone else had that problem? Again, it won't keep us from sailing but I'd like to get it taken care of. Thanks ahead.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:58 PM, DevonBay said:

Hi everyone, I’ve got the latest version of the app but when I try to “Add required documents for travel” I get an error stating “There was an error getting travel document recommendations. Please try again alter”. Any suggestions please? Due to go on 14th August. iPhone 12 or iPad Air 4, all up to date.

OK sussed it. I was logging in to the app using my Princess logon ID - I could do most things except add travel docs and the health questionnaire. I decided to log out and log in just using the booking reference and hey presto, can now add in the passport and health Qs. Green lane for me!! 🙂

Edited by DevonBay
Correction

10 minutes ago, DevonBay said:

OK sussed it. I was logging in to the app using my Princess logon ID - I could do most things except add travel docs and the health questionnaire. I decided to log out and log in just using the booking reference and hey presto, can now add in the passport and health Qs. Green lane for me!! 🙂

A lady on Medallion Support said that it seemed better to login with Booking number.

Is there a general Princess email to advise on bookings ? We submitted online form to choose Replacement cruise and then had to cancel Replacement due to timing issues. I would like to avoid Princess having to do work on Replacement only to subsequently Cancel, but not sure waiting on phone for an hour is the best way.