Anyone still having trouble with princess.com website login?

kywildcatfanone

There was a thread on here a while back about this, but I can't find it anymore.  When I go to princess.com and log in, it takes me to a "Your account is missing some information" screen and wants me to complete it.  But I read where folks did that and got assigned another captain's circle number, so I don't want to do that.

I can log into the medallionclass app on my phone just fine, but you can't see FCC's balances, etc.  I'm elite, but I don't think that matters.

I haven't been able to log into the website for several months now.

TIA

1 hour ago, kywildcatfanone said:

There was a thread on here a while back about this, but I can't find it anymore.  When I go to princess.com and log in, it takes me to a "Your account is missing some information" screen and wants me to complete it.  But I read where folks did that and got assigned another captain's circle number, so I don't want to do that.

I can log into the medallionclass app on my phone just fine, but you can't see FCC's balances, etc.  I'm elite, but I don't think that matters.

I haven't been able to log into the website for several months now.

TIA

I had a problem because the password 'auto filled in' by Edge browser was old. I retyped my password instead of accepting the one supplied by browser and it worked. Browser then asked if wanted to save new password.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Call them. Do it at 8:00 AM Pacific Time.

I spent 2 hours 12 minutes on the phone with them this afternoon.  Still not resolved.  Got transferred twice, but the last lady was at least helpful and is going to call me back tomorrow.

I expect it's a simple fix for an IT person who can connect to their user profile DB, but they won't let you talk to one.

16 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

I spent 2 hours 12 minutes on the phone with them this afternoon.  Still not resolved.  Got transferred twice, but the last lady was at least helpful and is going to call me back tomorrow.

I expect it's a simple fix for an IT person who can connect to their user profile DB, but they won't let you talk to one.

When is your next cruise? Unless it's within the next few weeks it will probably take a week or so for them to even look at your issue - I've been having my own problems with the website (very different from yours - mine appear to have involved the interaction between the legacy profile DB used by the website and the new one used by the app), and I also spent around 2 hours on the phone - my agent also tried to be helpful, but her actions appear to have introduced a far more serious issue with the app. She escalated it to the support team, but said that they probably won't get to it for a week because they're totally swamped dealing with the problems of those who are sailing soon.

• Thanks 1