Mardi Gras Soda Machine question -- how much can we get at a time if on beverage package?

mom2mikel

25 minutes ago, SonoranDevil said:

It dispenses for about 13 seconds and then requires about a 5 minute wait before you can scan it again.  

I was wondering if that machine had the five minute rule. It's going to be an adjustment going back to getting back in line at the coffee shop for my second coffee after getting used to just ordering two at a time at the resorts.

Edited by Saint Greg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I was wondering if that machine had the five minute rule. It's going to be an adjustment going back to getting back in line at the coffee shop for my second coffee after getting used to just ordering two at a time at the resorts.

Yeah, it was a minor inconvenience, especially if they didn't have the larger glasses clean and set out.  I'm not sure if there was any delay for those who did not have Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles.  I did like the feature though though I understand there were a few technical glitches at some of the machines.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SonoranDevil said:

Yeah, it was a minor inconvenience, especially if they didn't have the larger glasses clean and set out.  I'm not sure if there was any delay for those who did not have Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles.  I did like the feature though though I understand there were a few technical glitches at some of the machines.  

Yes that will definitely be better than tying up bartenders for a soda.

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Remember to go to Della Rossa for your coffee.  No lines compared to Java Blue.