John H announced masks and Mandatory testing,

kdr69

6 minutes ago, Jdfireman said:

Has Carnival made any mention those trips going to the Bahamas you need a travel visa and you need to upload your negative covid results to the Bahamas travel site pretty interesting stuff

Carnival takes care of this. you dont need to do anything

6 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Virus can't live in the vapor because it's caused from a hot coil. I use a 2 battery setup at 70 watts and no virus can survive that heat. 

You're kidding, right?  Once you inhale that vapor, it's not hot any more.  The virus can and certainly will still thrive in you, regardless of the vapor...  When you exhale, if you have the virus, so will the air/vape mixture you're exhaling...

35 minutes ago, Jdfireman said:

Thank you for your quick reply do you have this in writing anywhere cuz we're trying to find it

Shof isn't going to have it in writing, but not because he's incorrect about you not needing to do anything.  Rather, the Bahamas are simply NOT REQUIRING travel visas for Florida based cruise passengers that stop by one or more Bahamas posts on their cruise.  Trust us.  If everyone cruising right now got to the Bahamas and got turned away this board would explode about 500 pages worth.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Shof isn't going to have it in writing, but not because he's incorrect about you not needing to do anything.  Rather, the Bahamas are simply NOT REQUIRING travel visas for Florida based cruise passengers that stop by one or more Bahamas posts on their cruise.  Trust us.  If everyone cruising right now got to the Bahamas and got turned away this board would explode about 500 pages worth.

11 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

It's needed for land based arrivals by plane, not ship based arrivals by water.

I'm not sure what information is correct but based on the information on the official Bahamas travel site it is required. If you take a look at it clearly states passengers arriving by cruise ship from Florida. This regulation was put in place for cruises starting August 11th or so. 

Here is what the site is showing you can take a look for yourselves

Screenshot_20210807-091412.png

Screenshot_20210807-091343.png

Edited by Jdfireman

4 minutes ago, Jdfireman said:

I'm not sure what information is correct but based on the information on the official Bahamas travel site it is required. If you take a look at it clearly states passengers arriving by cruise ship from Florida. This regulation was put in place for cruises starting August 11th or so. 

Carnival has not mentioned anything about it.  Besides, the Bahamian ports are Nassau, Freeport and Bimini.  The first two are the worst ports in the Western Hemisphere and Bimini is brand new and has nothing to offer at this point. 

1 minute ago, SNJCruisers said:

Carnival has not mentioned anything about it.  Besides, the Bahamian ports are Nassau, Freeport and Bimini.  The first two are the worst ports in the Western Hemisphere and Bimini is brand new and has nothing to offer at this point. 

I guess we'll sit back and watch and see what happens. And I disagree with you about Bimini beautiful port with lots to offer had a great time there two weeks ago. 

On 8/5/2021 at 11:08 PM, BlerkOne said:

This is GREAT news! Bravo for Carnival!

Let's just hope if the cruise lines can hold at these great .2-.3% levels of positive tests that they don't use potential false logic to attribute the 'no increase' to masks.

(You claim to be all about facts/stats....there would be no facts/stats to prove that true)

2 hours ago, Jdfireman said:

2 hours ago, Jdfireman said:

I guess we'll sit back and watch and see what happens. And I disagree with you about Bimini beautiful port with lots to offer had a great time there two weeks ago. 

2 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

according to this article: https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/25620-bahamas-updates-testing-rules-for-vaccinated-cruise-guests.html

the Bahamas travel visa is only for cruises that begin and end in the Bahamas . if cruises starts in Flroida, it is not needed

10 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Virus can't live in the vapor because it's caused from a hot coil. I use a 2 battery setup at 70 watts and no virus can survive that heat. 

By the time the vapor (along with all the chemical additives) exits the lungs and comes back up your throat into your mouth and nose where it picks up all those nasty germs, saliva, bacteria, viruses, Etc., it has cooled sufficiently for the virus to survive and thrive.  So all of those chemicals and other GARBAGE that has been processed through your body, along with anything that it picks up while being processed inside your body is exhaled to be inhaled by anyone around you.  Besides being unhealthy for anyone near you, it is also DESGUSTING just to think about your saliva and other nasty stuff floating in the air with your vapor, to be allowed to go onto/ into everyone else's skin, mouth, nose, eyes, lungs, Etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1