Mardi Gras Sailing at 80% Capacity

asalligo

23 minutes ago, asalligo said:

I know they just made the change, but I think that reducing capacity for a while longer would go a lot farther than 72 hour tests and indoor masks. 

image.png.773e6f2565d1d0803394d152f6433934.png

I would definitely not approve anymore unvaccinated. That would cut 5% off right there. Then anyone who cancels over this, don't book their rooms out. That might get you down another 5-10%.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I would definitely not approve anymore unvaccinated. That would cut 5% off right there. Then anyone who cancels over this, don't book their rooms out. That might get you down another 5-10%.

The people who cancel are likely to be vaccinated, so I wonder if they will deny boarding to some of the unvaxxed to keep it under 5%? Another incentive to get vaccinated.

15 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

The people who cancel are likely to be vaccinated, so I wonder if they will deny boarding to some of the unvaxxed to keep it under 5%? Another incentive to get vaccinated.

Well my thought was not to approve anymore. I don't believe they've approved people beyond this month. They could take it a step further and cancel people who they've already approved but I'm just looking at a way to do it without ticking people off. I think that would be by just going 100% vaccinated for September.

• Like 2

Went on Horizon July 10.  There were people with children on board. Why would you put your family in danger? We are fully faxed but still wore our mask outside. Too many people!  Social distance yea wrong! Now someone told me ship is being investigated.  What the heck?  

4 minutes ago, 14nascarfan said:

Went on Horizon July 10.  There were people with children on board. Why would you put your family in danger? We are fully faxed but still wore our mask outside. Too many people!  Social distance yea wrong! Now someone told me ship is being investigated.  What the heck?  

What does this have to do with Mardi Gras?

• Like 1