Excursion ideas for St. Kitts

ILoveScotland

32 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We've also done the Thenford Grey Grand Island tour. At the end of the tour some opted to spend time on the beach and he would come back for them. We opted to go back into town...So remember you will have this option.

I can't say enough what a wonderful gentleman Thenford is !!!!

That is what I liked when I read about the tour, I have a choice.  Thank you for your review, I am really looking forward to going!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone done the tour with Thenford Grey recently and can report back? We don't depart from FLL until late February, but I'd rather give our $$ to a local tour guide with great reviews than a run-of-the-mill cruise line excursion. We've done both, but prefer private tours with fewer people and a more authentic experience.

28 minutes ago, TwinMamainMN said:

Has anyone done the tour with Thenford Grey recently and can report back? We don't depart from FLL until late February, but I'd rather give our $$ to a local tour guide with great reviews than a run-of-the-mill cruise line excursion. We've done both, but prefer private tours with fewer people and a more authentic experience.

I wish we had!  My son tested positive 3 days before we were to sail, the day before we were to take our antigen test!  When I canceled our reservation he was great to deal with.  I wish I had a report for you!  

2 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I wish we had!  My son tested positive 3 days before we were to sail, the day before we were to take our antigen test!  When I canceled our reservation he was great to deal with.  I wish I had a report for you!  

Oh, man! I'm so sorry! What a huge bummer. I hope you get to sail soon.

40 minutes ago, TwinMamainMN said:

Oh, man! I'm so sorry! What a huge bummer. I hope you get to sail soon.

Apparently the ship we were supposed to be on, was just denied entry to St. Kitts today, soooo I wouldn't have gotten there anyway!!  

• Like 1